Residenssi tammikuusta kesäkuun loppuun. Haku 30.6.2010 mennessä.
Residencies 2010 / 2011
Residencies from January to June 2011
PACT Zollverein runs a residency programme for the development and realisation of projects and productions, which is open to professional artists from Germany and abroad working in the fields of dance, media art or music.
Residencies are planned individually and include a working space and local accommodation as well as financial support in the form of a weekly grant allowance and travel costs. By arrangement and subject to requirement, PACT Zollverein also offers its residents technical support and advisory assistance with press and public relations and dramaturgy.
Please note the new closing date for applications!
The closing date for applications for residencies from January to June 2011 has been changed to the 30. June 2010. (Post-marked by this date).
A residency can incorporate the following:
- Studio space (from 63 to 173 sq.m.)
- Local accommodation (maximum 6 people)
- Weekly grant allowance for all of the residency project participants (maximum group of 6
- Travel costs covering one journey only per participant to and from PACT Zollverein (subject to
- Technical equipment (by arrangement and subject to availability)
- Stage rehearsals with professional technical supervision and support (by arrangement and
subject to availability)
- Daily professional open class
- Professional advice in: project funding, project management, press and public relations
A residency project will not necessarily have a public showing.
Applications must include:
- the completed application form
- a short letter of motivation
- a project description
- a 10 line summary of your project description
- curriculum vitae for everyone involved in the project
- 1 DVD/CD-ROM of your own work
Please do not send the material via registered mail or by e-mail!
All complete applications submitted by this date will be considered and replied to in writing.
Please note that it is unfortunately not possible to return your application material to you.
Please send the Application to us by post:
PACT Zollverein Residencies 1 / 2011 Katharina Charpey Bullmannaue 20 a D-45327 Essen
For further information contact:
Katharina Charpey tel: +49 (0)201.2894712 fax: +49 (0)201.2894701 katharina.charpey(at)pact-zollverein.de
Tanssin Tiedotuskeskus © 2010
Bulevardi 23-27, 00180 Helsinki,
tel. +358 (0)9 612 1812
fax +358 (0)9 612 1824