Audition for SUB.LAB.PRO The Ensemble Program season 2023/2024 – Budapest
Koetanssi SUB.LAB PRO ensemblen 2023-2024 ohjelmistoon Budapestissa 22.4. Hae mukaan viimeistään 15.3.
Application for SUB.LAB.PRO The Ensemble Program season 2023/2024 is now open!
We are looking for 10 artistic individuals who are ready to engage with a professional contemporary dance program in its full length as a member of The Ensemble.
SUB.LAB PRO The Ensemble Program is designed for dancers, dance graduates and professionals who wish to strengthen their technical and creative capabilities, gain professional creation and performance experience, broaden their skill set across varying disciplines, and receive guidance in setting up career paths and creating a personal artistic identity.
Applicants must be over 18 years old and have a professional level of education or other relevant dance/movement and technical/artistic experience.
AUDITION DATE: April 22. 2023
PLACE: Budapest, Hungary
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: 15th of March, 2022
The audition is by invitation only. The selected dancers will be informed the latest by 17th of March.
To apply you need to fill out the online application form* including your personal info, CV and link(s)to video (max. 3 different links), if the link is private please include password in the comment field. In your video we recommend you to include: improvisation, choreographed/set movement material, performance footage or anything that represents you well as an individual and as a mover. You may also include footage of group material, just make sure you are easily recognisable.
Option A: 4200 EUR (incl. VAT) for the whole program (paid until 1st of August. 2023) + 300 EUR (incl. VAT) administration fee*
Option B: 500 EUR (incl. VAT) monthly payment throughout 9 months + 300 EUR (incl. VAT) administration fee*
* to be paid upon acceptance for The Ensemble Program in order to confirm your participation.
The Ensemble Program between September 2023 to May 2024 in Budapest, Hungary offers:
- 4 creations with 4 internationally acclaimed choreographers : Jenna Jalonen (FI), Máté Mészáros (HU), Barnaby Booth (UK), Lander Patrick (PT)
- Opportunity to create and present your own choreographic work
- 5 premiers at Trafo House of Contemporary Arts and Mu Theater
- Daily morning classes with a wide range of dance techniques and styles
- Twice a week – ‘Tools’ – essential profession, and ‘body-care’ related lectures
- Personalised mentoring throughout the entire program with Péter Juhász and Jenna Jalonen
- Mentoring in job seeking during and after the program
- Promotional platform and networking
- Certificate of completion once the program is finished
- Professional company-like structure
- Insight to the cultural and underground scene of Budapest
- Safe and creative working environment
- An egalitarian atmosphere where dancers, tutors and directors operate on a level playing field.
For more detailed information about the program, mentorship and timeline please visit www.sublab.pro
In case of any questions, you can contact us via email at email@example.com*