Call for Artists – International Performance & Dance Festival (Germany)
Deadline: 29 June 2018
The performance art depot’ s International Performance & Dance Festival is going into its 11th season in 2019! The pad team again invites artists from all around the world to perform on its stage in Mainz, Germany, between APRIL to beginning of MAY, 2019.
The organisers offer:
• A unique international festival that is small in scale but high in profile and welcoming in atmosphere.
• The performance art depot’s stage and team. pad is an extraordinary and beautiful independent venue with a committed team, both homebase to artists Schmitt&Schulz and a platform for introducing innovative, experimental theatre, dance, performance, live art and other forms of contemporary performing arts.
• An interested and open audience. Press as well as curators and artistic directors of other festivals and theatres will be invited.
• A modest performance fee and travel expense allowance. The organisers also take care of accommodation and catering.
The organisers look for:
• Unusual performance projects with diverse artistic backgrounds: They may rely on light and sound or include video art, digital art, multi-media and/or be grounded in the physical, in choreography or dance.
• Productions that are adaptable to an unusual stage with basic technical standard.
• Small teams that should ideally consist of no more than five people. Please be prepared to travel via low price airlines or other low cost travel opportunities.
pad – performance art depot: https://www.pad-mainz.de/en/