CINARS Call for applications: pitch session for new works
PITCH SESSION: NEW WORKS
CALL FOR APPLICATIONS
Deadline: April 13, 2018
CINARS offers a unique opportunity to display a work in progress in front of presenters, artists and agents taking part in the CINARS Biennale 2018.
The Pitch Session allows 8 artists/companies selected by a jury to share information about a new project or a work in progress. A description of each of the selected projects will be featured in the CINARS Biennale 2018 official program, website and mobile app.
Each artist/company will have 7 minutes to share information about the work or project (5 minutes of presentation and 2 minutes for questions).
Your presentation can be in French or in English. A simultaneous translation service will be available.
YOUR APPLICATION MUST INCLUDE:
• A short description (150 words);
• A video excerpt (Vimeo or YouTube) or JPEG photos;
• The length (approximate);
• The date and location of the premiere (if known);
• What you are seeking (a residency, an artistic collaboration, a coproduction, a financial partnership, etc.);
• The fee and touring conditions based on one week (including the number of performances);
• The name and title of the person who will make the presentation at the CINARS Biennale 2018;
• A letter of intent that explains why you would like to be selected for the Pitch Session.
IMPORTANT: A $25 CAD fee will also be charged to process this application. Selected artists/companies must register as an exhibitor with a booth, half-booth or table in the exhibition hall, or be registered as an additional exhibitor.
Please fill out the online application here.