Copenhagen International Choreography Competition
The 11th Copenhagen International Choreography Competition is open for applications.
Where: Copenhagen, Denmark
When: July 13th and 14th, 2018
Deadline for applications: May 6th, 2018
Conditions of Entry
- The organizers must receive applications no later than May 6th 2018.
- All participants, including dancers and choreographers, are required to have professional experience.
- Choreographers must be under 40 years of age.
- The competition is open to solos, duets, and group works.
- Subject and music of all pieces are open to the choreographer. Please note that the competition is focused on contemporary works.
- The work may be interpreted by the choreographer him/herself.
- The work should be between 5 and 15 minutes long.
- A link to an online recording of the piece you wish to present at the Choreography Competition 2018 should be included with the online application. (Rehearsal recording is acceptable.)
- Submitted works must have been choreographed after July 13th, 2016.
- If you are applying with a new creation, links to online recordings of two recent pieces by the choreographer should be included along with the online application.
- Those involved in the event should be available for performances and necessary rehearsals free of charge. This includes any possible radio/TV interviews, press conferences, and TV/Internet broadcasting.
For further information and application, please visit www.cph-icc.dk