Global Cultural Leadership Programme 2018 call
· Are you a young cultural manager/practitioner looking to develop and strengthen your cultural leadership skills? Are you excited to be part of a growing international network of young cultural professionals?
· The third edition of our Global Cultural Leadership Programme (GCLP) is made for you!
· For the third edition of the GCLP, the Cultural Diplomacy Platform is looking specifically for applications from outstanding cultural managers from Brazil, Canada, China, Japan, India, Mexico, Russia, South Africa, South Korea and the USA (3 participants from each of these 10 countries), as well as from the 28 Member States of the European Union (10 participants, each from a different EU country).
· The participants to the GCLP 2018 will come from different fields of relevant cultural practice in their respective countries and represent sectors that are specifically interested in reaching out with their work globally.
· This third edition of the GCLP will take place in Amsterdam, The Netherlands, from 27 October to 2 November 2018 (arrivals October on 27 and departures on 2 November). Travel, accommodation and meals are covered by the Cultural Diplomacy Platform.
· Candidates who wish to be considered for participation in the third edition of the GCLP must submit their application via the application form below.
· For all information on expected outcomes, content, methodology and application procedure, please download the full Call for applications (pdf).
Applications deadline: 14 June 2018, 23:59 CET (Brussels) time.