OPEN CALL: Distance-Learning Arts Master Program
Master Performing Public Space by Fontys University, The Netherlands
The mission of this new Master program is to guide artists that wish to leave behind conventional spaces, that want to re-think and re-discover our shared spaces.
This Master program is looking for critical thinkers, for investigative artists that are currently developing artistic work in public space.
Are you an artist working in public space and wanting to frame your artistic practice with an international Master program?
Apply with your individual art project.
• 1-year international Master
• Blended program: Online & On-Site Intensive Weeks
• Multidisciplinary: All art disciplines welcome
• One-on-One coaching of individual art project
• International network of artists and researchers
• Application deadline May 31, 2020