OPEN CALL for a workshop in Budapest in July: How to create a more sustainable future?
Budapestissa järjestetään heinäkuussa viisipäiväinen workshop, jossa jaetaan ideoita ja mietitään yhdessä ratkaisuja monipuolisesti kestävämpään tulevaisuuteen. Haku on auki 3.4. asti.
Workshop Foundation (WSF) invites experts, practitioners, creative thinkers, artists from different sectors to think together and share their ideas, expertise, experience on how to create a more sustainable future.
4th-8th July 2022 – Budapest, Hungary – as part of the Choreographic Convention, organized in collaboration between Workshop Foundation (HU) and danceWEB (AT), in the frame of Life Long Burning Creative Europe Program.
DETAILS OF THE OPEN CALL CAN BE FOUND HERE ›
WHAT WILL HAPPEN?
● We will create a platform for working groups to work around a topic related to sustainability from different aspects.
● The groups will consist of persons coming from different backgrounds.
● They will be asked to share their expertise and think collaboratively about how to contribute to a more sustainable world.
● On the last day the working groups will be asked to do a presentation in a form of their own choice.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
● Working group leaders, who will initiate the topic and plan the structure of their work together with the group members.
● Working group participants, who are interested in a topic related to sustainability and can actively participate in the program.
● For both types of involvement you may apply with any background.
● Applicants must be available for the whole period of the event and should have a basic understanding of English.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
● modest fee
● for residents outside of Budapest we cover accommodation up to 6 nights and travel cost up to 150 EUR
● international network
● a platform for exchange with professionals from different backgrounds
● studios and technical support for the work and the presentation
● consultation and support for outlining the work and presentation format (for working group leaders)
HOW TO APPLY?
● Please fill out the online application form › (for working group leader and participant application as well)
● DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: 3rd April 2022
● RESULTS TO BE ANNOUNCED BY: 20th April 2022
CONTACT FOR FURTHER INFORMATION: Brigitta Kovács – firstname.lastname@example.org