Open call – Residencies 2019 – Mediterranean Dance Center San Vincenti (Croatia)
Invitation for dance artists to apply for a residential stay in Mediterranean Dance Center San Vincenti situated in the heart of Istria region of Croatia.
Where: Mediterranean Dance Center San Vincenti, Croatia
When: April to December
Deadline for applications: February 3rd, 2019
If you are an artist (or a group of artists) working within the field/s of contemporary dance, physical theatre, performance art and other cross-over artistic genres connected to dance and you dream about creating a new piece, let us know about it. If you need the time to explore, be inspired by the nature and tranquility of a small Istrian renaissance city of just 180 inhabitants, we want to hear about it.
We are inviting you to apply for a residential stay in Mediterranean Dance Center San Vincenti situated in the heart of Istria region of Croatia!
We invite dance artists with fresh ideas for new projects to apply for a residential stay in Mediterranean Dance Center. The deadline for application is February 3rd.
– artistic residencies from April to December 2019 (duration of a single residential stay of normally 7-10 days. If you need a longer stay, explain)
– living and working in the Center during your stay; the studio measures 9 x 20 meters. There is a wooden floor (with the possibility of using black or white dance floor), ordinary working lights (no special equipment), a wardrobe, a sanitary facility with washing machine, and a kitchenette). MPC will host you on the upper floor, an open-space sleeping area overlooking the studio itself. You can see the pictures following the link: http://bit.ly/MPC-MDC_space
– covered food costs during the stay.
– travel expenses MUST be covered by the artist/group
– an open presentation for the audience at the end of their stay and/or a workshop where the artist (or group) teaches and presents their practice to the local community.
Deadline for applications is February 3rd 2019.
To register fill in the application form here http://bit.ly/MPC-MDC_applicationform
Contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information, please visit https://www.facebook.com/mediteranskiplesnicentar/