OPEN CALL/RESIDENCY: Centre national de la danse x Cité internationale des arts (France) | dl 6 Feb
Residenssi Ranskassa touko-heinäkuussa, Centre national de la danse x Cité internationale des artsissa. Open Call käynnissä 6.2. asti.
Open call: From January 06th to February 06th, 2022 included
Residency: From May 2nd to July 29th 2022
The ”Centre national de la danse x Cité internationale des arts” Residency (May–July 2022) is dedicated to choreographer or curators/programmers of performing art residing outside French territories. The purpose of this residency is to promote mobility and expand artistic and professional networks.
With this program, the Centre national de la danse and the Cité internationale des arts commit themselves to support the laureate’s project by offering him/her a special support and a three-month residency in Paris and Pantin.
The recipient will benefit from:
• A three-month artistic residency, from May to july 2022, at the Cité internationale des arts, in a studio with a work-place and a furnished living-place (bedroom, shower, kitchen, wifi), located in the heart of Paris.
• A studio time, at the Centre national de la danse at Pantin, located North-Est of Paris.
• A free access to Camping event workshops (13-24 June, 2022).
• A specific artistic and professional accompaniment: access to the networks and documentary resources of the two partners.
The program includes:
• International transportation to and from Paris with a VISA and travel insurance.
• A grant for living expenses: 1 000 euros /month.
• A production grant: 1 500 euros (only for the choreographer, do not concern the curator).
• A presentation event, to be defined according to the laureate’s project (only for the choreographer, do not concern the curator).