Peeping Tom is Looking for Dancers (f/m), for an Adaptation of Adrift & Possible Future Projects
PEEPING TOM is looking for experienced female/male dancers with excellent technique and creative personality for an adaptation of Adrift (originally created with Nederlands Dans Theater) as well as possible future projects.
How to Apply:
– Please send your application by email to email@example.com
– Your application should contain: Your resume, including personal information, training/workshop experience and in contact info, A Clear headshot, Wether you would like to audition in Brussels (June 2019) or Barcelona (July 2019)
Before applying, please also consider:
– You should be available to start rehearsals as from May 2020.
– You should be available and open to start touring intensively as from Summer 2020, for aperiod of minimum 2 years, mostly in Europe.
After your application:
– Unfortunately, we are unable to respond to all applicants. Therefore, you will only receive notifications if you are selected for the audition days. You should receive this notification no later than 15 April 2019.
– Selected candidates will be provided with more detailed information on the audition days.
– Auditions will take place either in Brussels (June 2019) or Barcelona (July 2019). You must beavailable for a maximum of three days during the audition period.
Application deadline: Friday 15th of February 2019
More information about Peeping Tom on http://www.peepingtom.be.
Get a taste of Adrift, created with NDT I: https://vimeo.com/240151085