Prix de Lausanne: Summer Intensive | Registration latest April 15th
Avoin haku Prix de Lausannen kesäintensiiviin Sveitsiin nuorille tanssijoille! Haku auki 15. huhtikuuta asti.
The next Summer Intensive will take place in Lausanne from Monday, July 4th, to Saturday, July 9th, 2022! Register now!
- The programme is open to dancers who have a Swiss or European passport and/or citizenship.
- Dancers must be born between February 5th, 2004, and February, 4th, 2008.
- To read the summer intensive’s Procedure and Rules & Regulations > CLICK HERE
- Registration will be open from March 1st to April 15th, 2022. To register and pay > CLICK HERE
- Registration fees:CHF 150.- 1st registration fee
CHF 200.- 2nd registration fee if you pass the video selections
- The video must be submitted latest April 25th , 2022. To submit your video > CLICK HERE
- Tuition: free (not including travel, morning and evening meals and accommodation. Lunches are provided).
- Participants will be divided into two groups*:
– One group “European Preselection” (advanced level): this group will be judged by the Jury during the week and may be preselected to the Prix de Lausanne 2023.
– One group “Summer Intensive” (intermediate level): participants take ballet, contemporary classes and coaching sessions but they will not be judged by the Jury during the week. They are not eligible for the Preselection for the Prix de Lausanne 2023.
* The division of groups is based on the video submissions. The candidates will be informed of their group on May 10th, 2022.
For more info, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com