The Netherlands Choreography Competition is open for applications
The 2nd edition of the Netherlands Choreography Competition is open for applications. We are searching for emerging choreographers worldwide, who are looking for the opportunity to present their work and compete against other young talented creatives. The competition is divided into Ballet and Contemporary.
Where: Toneelschuur Haarlem, the Netherlands
When: June 9th, 2018
Deadline for applications: May 1st, 2018
Conditions of Entry
1. To enter, choreographers must send a sample of their choreographic work, a registration form and proof of payment of the 10,- euro non-refundable application fee to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. The organizers must receive applications no later than May 1st, 2018.
3. The competition is for professional and amateur dancers/choreographers.
4. Choreographers must be aged 18 or over.
5. The competition is open to duets, trios and group work.
6. The choreography should be no longer than 4 minutes.
7. A link to an online recording of the piece you wish to present at the Choreography Competition 2018 should be included with the application form. Rehearsal recording is acceptable.
8. Only COMPLETE applications will be considered.
9. Video material and applications submitted by March 4th, 2018; will receive a special discount!
To apply, please send a cv, video links, application form (which you can download from our website )
Costs for participants: 10,- euro application fee
Contact details: Dance in Art | Energieplein 2, 2031 TC Haarlem, NL